AARON SUNDAY. A fine Actor

With a captivating voice and good skill, this Abia State born Actor is known for his confidence and composure. Aaron Sunday started his acting career in Calabar, Cross Rivers State, Southern Nigeria in 2009.
He featured in some movies and TV series before relocating to Lagos to compete in the big league.

Before joining Nollywood, I have always been a big fan. I watch many movies and TV series. Acting choosed me, says Aaron. Some years ago, I dreamt, saw myself as an actor. I waved it aside. The dream came back again 3 times, then I decided to give acting a try. In 2011, I was auditioned and got a role in a TV series titled MAMA ONOME BUKA in Lagos. Produced by the Osigwe family and Directed by Ikenna Udo Igwe. That was when I knew I will excel as an Actor.

Another opportunity came through the social media in 2018. Paul Igwe sent me an inbox message that he would like to feature me in one of his projects. Wow. I was excited and felt honoured. I got a role in GINA AND FRIENDS and JUST A FLING.

My aspirations as a Nollywood Actor are:
To grow and be great at what I do. Be myself.

I admire David Oyelowo's talent and Bimbo Akintola is a fantastic Actor. Aaron Sunday loves reading, cooking and research generally.

Please leave your comments and subscribe to our magazine, be the first to receive our latest post.
Thanks for reading.
AARON SUNDAY. A fine Actor AARON SUNDAY. A fine Actor Reviewed by nomb-blogger on September 17, 2018 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable folks with this topic, nevertheless, you seem like there’s more you are referring to! Thanks net worth

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.