OKORODUDU MOFE PRECIOUS. Acting makes me happy.

This Itsekiri born actor has come to stay in Nollywood, permanently. I have always been in the arts since I was a child. I was in the Drama and Dance group both in Church and School. When I got to SS 1, I made a decision and told my Mom I was going to study Theater Arts in the University. She looked at me and smiled. I attended an audition in 2009 to start pursuing my dream. Although I felt lost, confused and scared, I was able to get a role in a TV series FAMOUS ACADEMY Produced and Directed by Famous Atakpowem. From then I knew all things are possible if only I try. Mofe plunged full time into the Acting World combining Modelling and Dancing. She has featured in many Movies and TV series and the big platform came along. I was introduced to Whitestone Cinema by Actor David Jones David in 2016 where I featured as a Makeup Artiste in the TV series, TROUBLED COTTAGE, Produced by Paul Igwe and Directed by Henry Ejeta. Henceforth, favors smiled at me, I became an in house Actor and featured in TIMID and MR PERFECT (both Movies in 2017). GINA AND FRIENDS, FALL GUY and JUST A FLING (all in 2018). I really owe Whitestone Cinema. They are wonderful. Playing Blessing in GINA AND FRIENDS was my most challenging role so far. The character (Blessing) had so many sides to her. Switching from one character mode to the other, giving each side all the emphasis necessary was quite tedious. My role models are Richard Mofe Damijo, Taiwo Ajayi-Lycett and Ireti Doyle. The CEO of M.E.E Studios, Mofe Okorodudu says she dreams to be the best in her time and of her time. She is an Actor, Model and Dance Fitness Instructor. Her hobbies are Singing, Dancing and Traveling. Thanks for reading. Please drop your comments and subscribe to our magazine, be the first to receive our latest post. Thanks for reading.
OKORODUDU MOFE PRECIOUS. Acting makes me happy. OKORODUDU MOFE PRECIOUS. Acting makes me happy. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on September 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.