BENITA NZERIBE. Celebration time.

We were getting set for the day's shoot to commence. The Crew, led by Samuel Roland, the DOP were making other plans. Paul Igwe, the Executive Producer came on a sudden visit, a bottle of champagne in hand. They assembled and talked in hushed tones. Is she out? Says somebody. What's going on, I asked. They said today is Benita Nzeribe's birthday and they are going to bath her with plenty water she will know we are Whitestone Cinema Crew. Ha, I was scared, looked round and saw plenty sachet water. You guys cannot bath Benita with water, I cautioned. Paul Igwe was just laughing. I also saw a big cake. Then Benita Nzeribe came out and SPLASH they circled her and she received the HBD bathig with smiles and warmness. I was shocked she took it without rancour or quarrel.
She brought out cakes and soft drinks and we celebrated. She went back to her room to dress. I told the Crew: I don't like it.. They told me: Bros, when your birthday reach, we go baff you with water. I made sure we wrapped and completed the entire project before my birthday date. Benita Nzeribe is one of the best actors in Nollywood with a knack for true professional conduct on set. She is very kind and friendly. We join her family, friends and numerous fans to celebrate her today. Happy Birthday.
BENITA NZERIBE. Celebration time. BENITA NZERIBE. Celebration time. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.