LOVETH ONYIMBA. Taking the right step.

Flour, Few litres of Oil and some Eggs can start up a small snacks making business.
I know that I need a space for my operations. In no time I got a shop at 20 Martins street Aguda Surulere and started making SNACKS, BUNS, MEAT PIE, FISH ROLL and WEDDING CAKES. Loveth Onyimba, a small business woman says. Selling buns, meat pie and fish roll to retailers and in no time I started receiving orders for wedding and birthday cakes.
Loveth can make the QUEENS CAKE, CHOCOLATE, BANANA and IRISH CAKES to suit the taste of her Customers and Clients. I'm happy I'm self employed with 2 workers that that are also apprentice. Business has been very good.
You never know how far you can go unless you take the first step. Loveth Onyimba.
LOVETH ONYIMBA. Taking the right step. LOVETH ONYIMBA. Taking the right step. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.