OPARA ASSUMPTA CHIDIMMA. I will help you look good.

I was inspired by my desire to help ladies maintain a near perfect tone and glow, as well as rejuvenate their skin. OPARA ASSUMPTA CHIDIMMA, the CEO of MAMUSHKA BEAUTY CORNER says.
My products are made by me. I avoid chemicals that are detrimental to the skin. Our products range from EXFOLIATING SOAPS to SKIN TONING CREAMS. MAMUSHKA BEAUTY CORNER was founded on the 10th of May, 2016 out of necessity because some women use creams and soaps that are very bad on their skin.
We also do MANICURE, PEDICURE and MASSAGE. We conduct training on how to make soaps and mix creams.
OPARA ASSUMPTA CHIDIMMA. I will help you look good. OPARA ASSUMPTA CHIDIMMA. I will help you look good. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.