Quantity Surveying, Arts and Acting by Michael Imonah



Michael was a teen actor in the Nigerian TV series "Just the 2 of us" Produced by Opa Williams.
That was in 2007.

After completion of his OND program from Auchi polytechnic in 2017, Michael moved to the University of Lagos where he is currently a 400 level student studying Quantity Surveyor.



I drew and painted things.
The Arts have been one of my talents since I was little. But I also love Engineering. That's why I'm studying QS.

I see QS as Arts as well because it brings out some creativity hidden in me.

I believe every body is multi talented and I want to put all my talents to good use.
- Michael Imonah.


Michael is also a good chess player and prefers the Queen's Gambit but only after losing severally to Dr Williams, Sean K and the famous Delta Man in Aguda Surulere Lagos.

Chess playing has really thought him more about life.

Michael says he is open for acting opportunities so he could star in Nollywood movies and series.

Please leave a comment and subscribe to our blog.
Be the first to get our latest stories.

Thanks for reading.





Quantity Surveying, Arts and Acting by Michael Imonah Quantity Surveying, Arts and Acting by Michael Imonah Reviewed by nomb-blogger on January 05, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.