FRANCISCA CHIOMA NWANGUMA. Next Generation Fashion Designer.

A couple of years ago she was only 9 years old, today, she can sew and make dresses thanks to her sudden passion to learn how to do it.
I grew up here on Martins street and always look at Mrs Olarenwaju that lives opposite as she makes dresses. One day I told my Mom I want to make dresses. My Mom told Mrs Olarenwaju that's all. I started immediately I completed junior secondary school 2 years ago. Chioma dedicated her time to learn how to take Measurements, Cut and Sew with papers before she graduated to use spent cloths and materials. She is 16 years old.
Sure, I shall further my education and hope to earn a University Degree in future but until then I am perfecting my sewing skills and working hard on creating styles and designs.
My Madam, CEO of I.D OLA FASHION DESIGNS is very kind and willing to teach anyone who wants to learn. We are 2 apprentice presently working for her. The other girl, Fatima Umoru started few months ago. I am very happy and grateful that Mrs Olarenwaju is imparting knowledge on us.
FRANCISCA CHIOMA NWANGUMA. Next Generation Fashion Designer. FRANCISCA CHIOMA NWANGUMA. Next Generation Fashion Designer. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.