ERNEST DAVID IDEM... A humbled beggining.

21 years ago (1997), Nkem Owoh gave me an opportunity to work with him as a Production Assistant. From then on, I never looked back. I became a Camera Assistant, Light Man and Audio Man on several sets.

 Isa Abubakar, a renowned DOP by then trained me to work as a Continuity Clerk. This was my first real leap.

In 2002 Ernest David met Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi (Mr Holliwood), veteran Movie Director who taught him almost everything he learnt as a film maker.
Ernest became a Video Editor and proceeded to study Cinematography from the South African film Academy in 2013.

I was lucky to have been favored by many Directors, Producers and even Actors like: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi (Mr Hollywood), Nkem Owoh (Osuofia) who gave me the first opportunity 21 years ago to join Nollywood.
Moses Ebere, Alex Mouth, Fred Amata, Ernest Obi, Isa Abubakar and many others.

Ernest David says his aspiration is to be a good Daddy to his Daughter and make a positive Impact on people through movie making.

Ernest is a Producer, Director, Cinematographer and Editor.

He thanks God Almighty for his progress so far.





ERNEST DAVID IDEM... A humbled beggining. ERNEST DAVID IDEM...  A humbled beggining. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on July 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.