EDJERE OGHENEVWOKE. TV sets transformed my world.

During play time when I was a little boy, i sat down in front of TV or Musical sets and marvelled at their ability to talk and show motion images.
I wondered.

I established VOKSONS ELECTRONICS in 2011 as a retailer of Electronics and Home Appliances out of passion, and till date, I still marvel at Science, Oghenevwoke Edjere, the MD says.

Science has given us better Home Entertainment and improved Domestic Living Standards.

I make sure I go for only top quality products with manufacturer's warranty to meet expectations of customers.

A visit to our show room will convince you or call/ Whatsapp +23408118604680 or email: edjerevwoke@gmail.com















Address:
Voksons Electronics.
Opposite FRSC Office, Delta Steel Complex Permanent Camp, Orhuwhorun, Udu (Warri Suburb) Delta State Nigeria.
EDJERE OGHENEVWOKE. TV sets transformed my world. EDJERE OGHENEVWOKE. TV sets transformed my world. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.