CHUKS JOHN EJIOFOR. Multiple ability in Nollywood.

I sometimes skipped classes during my University days at Uni Zik in Awka, Anambra state to  partake in movie productions in Surulere Lagos.
That was 21 years ago.

Chuks Ejiofor started his Nollywood journey as a Production Assistant in O. J Productions, one of the most reputable Production Companies by then.
He became a Properties Man, Continuity and Assistant Director.

Chuks was the Properties Manager when IGODO was Produced by O. J and Directed by Andy Amenechi.

I learnt many things, including patience and how to be in control from Andy, the Director's Director.
I also worked under Kabat Esosa Egbon, another brilliant Director.

Other Directors are Michael Jaja, Andy Chukwu and one of the most hard working DOPs, Mohammed Abdullahi. These are the men I drew inspiration from.

As Nollywood gets better by the day with quality productions, my aim is to continue to make better movies and always inprove on my next title, Chuks says.

He has Directed many movies and series including his latest movie titled "STAB" and "DARK HEART" other movies to his credit are: LOVE TRIANGLE, DEVIL MISSED CALL, MYSTERY OF DESTINY, among others.






CHUKS JOHN EJIOFOR. Multiple ability in Nollywood. CHUKS JOHN EJIOFOR. Multiple ability in Nollywood. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.