Ugwumba Vivian Chinenye. On set of Gina and Friends as a Costumier.

I joined NOLLYWOOD in 2013 working for my Elder Sister, Ugwumba Eucharia (Sexy Diamond) as a Costume Assistant while I was still in school.


I was highly dedicated, quick to learn, my sister was impressed. She sent me out to take charge of jobs, she was very confident of me.


Vivian combined working as a Costume Assistant and Tailoring, she made some of the Costumes used on set by Actors for 3 years.

       In January 2016 Sexy Diamond got a contract from Whitestone Cinema to supply costumes for a TV series (Troubled Cottage), Chinenye Vivian Ugwumba was sent to do the job with the help of another Assistant Chioma ..??? sur  name???. The recording lasted 7 weeks and Paul Igwe was very pleased.

Many months later, Whitestone Cinemas called Vivian again to Costume another TV series, (Assunda) and  she did a good job.

Paul Igwe decided to take me as their personal Costumier because he saw the zeal and seriousness in me. Since then I have been working as a Head of Department in Costumes.

I have done several jobs like Mr Perfect,  Old Firewood, Gina and Friends, and some others, creating the designs and even sew with my machine on set.










Ugwumba Vivian Chinenye. On set of Gina and Friends as a Costumier. Ugwumba Vivian Chinenye. On set of Gina and Friends as a Costumier. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.