OKOROLUWA WILSON. Great minds cut movies perfectly.

Editing is one of the most important departments in movie making. That is why I developed love and passion to become an editor.

I was inspired by my father.
His theater name is UKODO.
He owned a Theater Drama Group, Professional Artist Association of Delta State (PAAD) and handed it over to me which I ran for 5 years.
Wilson says.

I joined Nollywood when I made contact with Henry Czar Ejeta and trained as a Movie Editor by Ishmiel Umaru in 2007.

I specialize in Editing, Script Writing, Camera Operations, Commercials, Documentary and Directing.

Currently editing a movie Directed by Pascal Amanfor in Sierra Leone.

As an editor, I feel powerful to cut clips to tell a movie story in line with a Director's vision and be sure the movie is going to be interesting.





OKOROLUWA WILSON. Great minds cut movies perfectly. OKOROLUWA WILSON. Great minds cut movies perfectly. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.