UGWUMBA VIVIAN CHINENYE. I could thread the sewing machine at 12 years of age.

I decided to go into fashion in 2012 after several denial of admission into Nigerian Universities.

I was inspired by my mom, She was a tailor. As a young girl, I watched my mom do her thing, and I learnt alot from her.

I graduated from GRUNTVIG INSTITUTE in 2014 and quickly followed my dream.

I could thread the sewing machine at the age of twelve, when my mom noticed I have interest in fashion and I learnt very fast, she decided to put me through to somethings.
At 15 years old, i could pedal the sewing machine and cut simple styles and designs.

The future holds greatness for me because fashion has come to stay in my life.





UGWUMBA VIVIAN CHINENYE. I could thread the sewing machine at 12 years of age. UGWUMBA VIVIAN CHINENYE. I could thread the sewing machine at 12 years of age. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on May 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.