Mrs Joy Ogbe: The Passion for Skin Treatments.















I woke up one day and noticed lines on my arm but paid little or no attention.




Months later the lines increased, many and a bit reddish in colour. Some looked like my skin was tearing into halves.

I said to myself, this must be stretch marks.

Otega started looking for a solution and treatment for her stretch marks until she met Mrs Joy Ogbe.

Organic Jelly Mixture


Stretch marks are caused by several reasons such as, rapid weight gain and pregnancy.

In this cases, it is not your fault but you can treat it. Mrs Joy Ogbe, a cosmetician said.

I saw the pains of those with different skin conditions and had sympathy for them.
The only way I felt I could help was to go and learn how to treat skins as much as possible.

Then onwards, Mrs Ogbe became passionate about the job.
She underwent series of internship from 2015-2018.

In treating stretch marks, first of all I must examine the person's skin to determine the kind of treatment that will sooth it. After which I will prescribe all the needed oil mixtures to effect the treatment.

Mrs Joy Ogbe is the founder of JOY SUPER STORES (A Subsidiary of EJELO OGBE VENTURES) in Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria.
She has helped many people like Otega treat their stretch marks and other skin worries that they had.







Mrs Joy Ogbe is married and blessed with Children.

Read, comment on our posts and subscribe to our magazine.
Be the first to get our latest stories.

Thanks for reading.


Mrs Joy Ogbe: The Passion for Skin Treatments. Mrs Joy Ogbe: The Passion for Skin Treatments. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on June 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.