DIGIDI DUNHILL. It's false to say I'm dating Uche Nancy.



Simply put, people work in the same industry or sector,  become friends on social media, like or comment on posts and maybe private chat each other, that's normal and common. That doesn't mean they are dating or planning to get married.


Responding to the rumours, Dunhill said " I first heard the rumours of me dating and almost getting married to Uche Nancy, a fellow colleague, when she told me via Facebook messenger. I want to state categorically clear that this story is fake".

I expect Uche to do same, Dunhill continues, she was embarrassed when she first saw it and asked if I have problems with anyone.
Although we know each other as movie makers but have not met face to face nor worked on the same project. We follow each other on social media as colleagues, that's all.

I work hard to raise my kids, have never depended on any man or woman, why would a blogger paint me as a gigolo that hunts rich women for their wealth?
Why paint me as a man who delights stringing women alone to failed disappointing relationships?

What would my sons feel if they see that kind of story?


I bought my cars, pay my bills and handle my business.
I represent NENA COSMETICS Chicago, U.S.A (in Africa) whose owner is a woman of repute.

Digidi Dunhill is a Nollywood producer, actor and fashion model. A father of 4 great boys and in a serious relationship with a lady he won't disclose for now.

On the other hand, Uche Nancy is also a Nollywood producer and an international business woman that resides in U.S.A.
There is need to uphold her honor and not malign her reputation with false stories.

We advise readers to disregard unverifiable posts from desperate blogs that mislead the public.

This counter claim is directly from Digidi Dunhill himself.

Thanks for reading.

DIGIDI DUNHILL. It's false to say I'm dating Uche Nancy. DIGIDI DUNHILL. It's false to say I'm dating Uche Nancy. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on April 14, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.