2 days to valentine




Once again it is valentine and Unique Cakes will come to the rescue.

My neighbor has done all preparations to celebrate this upcoming Val with her husband.

She bought cloths, stuff, dressed the house but forgot one thing.

Cake.

Rushing down to my apartment last week she drew a cake and showed me how her valentine cake should look like, with touches of red.

So I went to work and came out with this.

She hasn't seen it yet because she doesn't want her husband to know there is a plan in this year's valentine. She intends to collect her cake on Saturday, 13th.

My friend told me she and her entire family will visit Ajah beach, have sun bath, play with the surf, drink, eat and off course, eat the cake.

I made the cake with careful details so it will be suitable for the celebration she's planning. She's great.

Valentine celebration is now popular in Nigeria as more people see it as an opportunity to express love to their friends, families and spouses.

Stay safe on this valentine and observe all covid 19 protocols.

Thanks for reading.

2 days to valentine 2 days to valentine Reviewed by nomb-blogger on February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.