Johnson Precious. I'm a strict manager, but...

 


I make sure my subordinates are in the right frame of mind at anytime. I treat them well, respect their emotions. They just have to get the job done- Johnson Precious

The Accounting Graduate from Auchi Polytechnic, Edo state, Precious completed her National Youths Service in 2018 and resumed her job as Manager of F&H hotel Ekiugbo Ughelli, Delta state.

She quickly adjusted to her new work environment and conditions, making sure that everything needed from tools, materials and motivation are in place to help the staff put in their best optimally for the satisfaction of their Guests.

The cozy environment, front desk, room service, kitchen and bar fall within her purview to make sure that F&H hotel takes its rightful position in hotel and tourism in Delta state.



I cannot do it all alone without the support of my Boss, the Director and CEO, Hon Friday Ijomone and other staff. We are a big family. We make our Guests feel like our brothers and sisters.

Precious loves to see people satisfied and happy. That's the real deal.

Very humble. She loves music, cooking and fashion.


This first appeared here. 

Please leave a comment and follow our blog.

Thanks for reading.

Johnson Precious. I'm a strict manager, but... Johnson Precious. I'm a strict manager, but... Reviewed by nomb-blogger on September 08, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.