EVANS OHANYERE: Nollywood is one step at a time.





I attended the Ultimate Search auditions in 2017. It wasn't easy to get in. In 2018 I got a role in a series titled Gina and Friends.
That's the beginning of my journey in Nollywood.
Evans Ohanyere.




Evans played the role of a Client on a visit to Chichi, the Business Woman among the Ladies.
He was heavily distracted by one of the other Ladies for his good looks.



The Director made Mofe Okorodudu bring on her seductions upon me.
Laughs.
Initially, I was scared but the thought that I was on set for the first time with some of the best Actors and Crew in Nollywood made me strong.

Evans said Gina and Friends is a strong series about the realities of Ladies.

Reading the script or watching it gives you a feeling like you are in the house, living with the Ladies.

Their quarrels, settlements and arguments are just too real to doubt.

The Characters were very strong.

Please visit shortfilmsafrica.com and see it yourself.



This is good for you.

Please leave a comment and follow our blog.
Be the first to read our latest stories.

Thanks for reading.


EVANS OHANYERE: Nollywood is one step at a time. EVANS OHANYERE: Nollywood is one step at a time. Reviewed by nomb-blogger on August 16, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.