ORUARO EJETA The Christmas Fashion Designer

2 major challenges are now helping to shape my future. Says Oruaro Ejeta, founder of UARO Fashion Design. Graduate of Politcal Science from Delta State University, Abraka in 2014.
She wouldn't wait to find a job especially at a time many Companies and Businesses were laying off workers everyday.

THE FIRST CHALLENGE
"The first challenge I took was to conquer joblessness and become a woman of myself.
In 2016, I registered and became an apprentice tailor in a small place in Ughelli, Delta State. I trained from March to September. 
During my training, I bought my own Sewing Machine and practiced further in the Dinning section of my Father's house- cutting and sewing papers, pieces and rags until it was time for me to take some risks by buying real fabrics, took measurements of Myself, My Sisters and Friends."
Practice they say makes perfect.

Oruaro went on to become the Choice Fashion Designer of her close Friends and Family, with specialty in Female Designs and Wears.
I was very happy. Most people commended my works. I pushed on harder, says Oruaro.

MY DAD PASSED ON
After the death of my father Solomon Ejeta the 1st on the 8th of December, one of my elder Brothers came to town with his wife Celine Ejeta. Beautiful, young, vibrant and the kids are wow...
The house is now filled with my other Brothers and Sisters, many Grand Children to make some noise and quench my Mother's grief and plan the burial of our Daddy.
Celine beckoned on me and asked- Oruaro, can you make beautiful designs and dresses for Children this Christmas? She said it's urgent, the first one must be delivered ASAP.

THE SECOND CHALLENGE
The size, measurement, design and examples of the dress were shown to Oruaro. After a very careful analysis of the precision and types of fabrics needed, She took up the challenge head on and came out with a good finishing.
Oruaro drew her inspiration from the song  "Coat of many colors " by Dolly Parton.
She hopes to take UARO Fashion Design for Ladies and Kids to the heights of her dreams and become known for what she is able to do.

She looks forward to a successful burial of Dad and a prosperous New Year in 2018.

Seasons greetings to You, Your Families, Friends and Associates.








ORUARO EJETA The Christmas Fashion Designer ORUARO EJETA The Christmas Fashion Designer Reviewed by nomb-blogger on January 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.